Friday, August 29, 2008

W E B C A M

Talking to Yingmei now and she gave me pointers and suggestion toward the problem i'm facing now. She's damn nice a person to talk to coz i bet she has very much experience regarding this kind of r/s problem. A VERY BOW AND THANK TO HER!! HEE!!

Bought my logitech webcam today at the IT fair, it is going to be used for my Beijing trip coz my lovely mummy wants to see my face whether i grow fatter or slimmer... She's really the best mummy coz she plan to go beijing during my time in beijing for "holiday" which is crap, i think the main purpose is to spy me. Nevertheless, i still appreciate her thought trying all excuses and ways to see her son.

i think things gonna be alright in a few days time already, don think about it at the moment coz it don do me good in any way =)





obnoxious,
peace

No comments: