Friday, August 22, 2008

Life is not really good at the moment

Thankfully my exams are over and currently i'm enjoying my one week of hols until 1st Sept when my attachment starts. Met out with 3 of my ex Sandisk colleages for steamboat sessions and the are really great people to hang out with although their age are 3 years bigger than me but.. they simply don't behave the "22 years old" way.

I was puzzled last night, never been so puzzled and indecisive my in speech. Hesitated of what to type in the conversation throughout the 3 hours. I'm clear that i shouldn't tell her about my real feeling thou, worrying that a gap will form between us.. So many unsure factors. I keep those words to myself and plan to tell her on the day i'm leaving for my Beijing trip and knowing that she will be blaming me for her to wait in suspense. Just 3 more months.. the day will come very very soon. =(




obnoxious,
peace

No comments: