Saturday, September 6, 2008

SIEMENS

To those who don know, i'm doing attachment at SIEMENS. The first week of my attachment has ended and it was a slack but fruitful week. The first day of attachment started with a the induction, signing of document of company policies and breaking the ice which i think is simply crap coz we are all in the different departments. After the induction, sat at wait until 3pm until our manager finally came to attend to me, had a introduction of my project and went off.

The rest of the few days are almost the same other than visiting to some site with my supervisor to do troubleshooting and servicing. Had a great time with my supervisor because he's also one of a kind. SLACK!!

Yesterday was hectic when i have to start doing my GUI and Database thingy for the project, even thou i jus started, a new assignment has been given to me and my dateline is next tue. Spent the whole day in the office other than lunch, enhancing the GUI and trying out the database were what i did. Packed at 5.45pm and slowly walked to the pantry and refill my drinks then went off at 6pm sharp.

It was mao's birthday celebration yesterday and headed down to "SHOKUDO" to have our dinner and was so full after the huge serving of pork katsu curry don which cost only $7.80. Bought a can of beer which dmg-ed me 8 BUCKswhen i could get one at $3, crap!!!

Alright, gotta finish up those weekend work i brought back.. =(
Cya soon. =)

obnoxious,
peace

No comments: