Tuesday, August 26, 2008

F R E E B I R D

Been hooked to Eagles songs these few days, 2 greatest hits "Hotel california" and "Love will keep us alive". I am learning to play the bass guitar but i found that it's really sound different without the bass guitar when u are listening live. The bass simply enhance the experience of listening music by adding on low pitch tune into the it rather than always at the higher frequency range.

.
.
.
.
Tomorrow is the day i'm going to know the company for my attachment, god bless that i kana somewhere nearer to my house coz i do not need to wake up extremely early jus to be on time for work. I'll really suicide if i'm posted to places like Jurong, Changi, Tuas(WORST).
.
.
.
I'm feeling good of myself after the conversation with her last night. Said what i'm supposed to say, doubts cleared and the bottomline is " Life still carry on ! !". Thanks for the understanding yea, very much appreciated. Peace <3


obnoxious,
peace

No comments: